Free of charge for households and holiday homes during opening hours:
- Asbestos (max 30 litres)
- Brick and concrete
- Electrical and electronic scrap
- Garden waste (not in Teuva, there garden waste is recieved in jätekeskus, Horontie 526)
- Glass packages
- Hazardous waste – store in original packaging
- Impregnated wood
- Paper for destroying
- Plasterboard (max 3)
- Plastic packaging
- Roofing felt (max 50 litres)
Large-sized combustible waste and landfill waste are accepted against a fee.
Companies, organizations, institutions, municipalities, etc. must pay for all waste that they bring to the recycling centres, with the exception of:
- electrical and electronic scrap, equivalent to that in households (amount and quality)
- fluorescent lights
- waste oil, < 10 % water
Recycling stations price list for households (FI and SWE).
Recycling stations price list for companies (FI and SWE).
Waste treatment centre price list (FI and SWE).